Skip to main content

Gift Giving Guide - the best planner you'll ever buy


Day 2 of 12 days of Holiday Gift Giving.  This is my all-time favorite planner - it thinks like I do

The holiday season means the new year is around the corner. And although you can start this planner anytime during the year, this time of year is when most people are thinking, “I’m gonna make this year my year”.  But you don’t want just any planner to start your journey.  Check out the Clever Fox Planner Pro.  The Link is in the description of this video.

So why do I like this planner. Two reasons,

1.     One it works the way I do, breaking down my larger goal into then down into intermediate goals and then into little bites – making my to-do list.  There a few pages going over your very distant goals – where I’m just wondering if I’ll be alive but for this year – goals are broken down quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily.

  Second there is a section for refection in your weeklies and monthlies which I find is often neglected in the planning process. 

Reflection is important helps to see where you have been on track and where you went off track.  And gives you a boost of motivation when you see you are making progress.

There are other reasons this planner is amazing like it considers the whole person and I love that there is space for a mini to-do list on the dailies.  And you get stickers.

For those of you who are asking, why not an app?  Many are free and it’s on your phone.  I know I am not the only one who will say they prefer to plan on paper.

I think it’s because I hate writing anything on my phone or speaking it and frankly, I get tired of my phone nagging me with notifications.  It just irritates me.

And there’s something to be said about putting pen to paper that allows creativity to flow and the ideas come out more easily.

This is Day 2 of the 12 days of Holiday Gift Giving: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list... Find planner here:https://amzn.to/3cfEXFh

Comments