Skip to main content

App Review of l.ist (or List) app tool

After a 3 year hiatus, I'm back making lifestyle videos.

My second video is an app review of l.ist.

Simply put, it's a list app.  I needed one that would compartmentalize my life a bit and this one does it.  I love the do it tomorrow app (see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpOmczmlL1o&t=58s) but this one allows me to have more than one list.

As I love the simplicity of it, the color scheme drives me nuts but workable.  My biggest complaint is with the popup boxes where there are no buttons to cancel or exit out.  I figured it out by guessing where the button should be but really I shouldn't have to.

Despite all that, the app is free with no annoying ads.  They do ask for donations (no, I was not asked to do this review) and you can decide if you want to.


Comments