Skip to main content

It's my firsLiebster Blog Award - Cooooollll


 



Wow my first award, well sort of.  Funny thing, my Dad used to call the kids lieblings when we were little.  It basically means kid in German.  I feel like a kid blogger so I'm happy to be recognized.   Thank you Krystle at Home Jobs by Mom for sending it to Broadcasting Sunny.  She's a great Mom blogger with great ideas. Thank you Krystle, you are the coolest!!

The Award Rules
  1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link on your blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a widget.
  3. Answer the 11 questions about yourself, provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  4. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award; who have less than 1000 followers.
  6. Create a new list of questions for the nominated bloggers to answer.
  7. List these rules in your post. (You can copy and paste them from here.)
  8. Once you have written your post and published it, you then have to inform the bloggers whom you’ve nominated for the Liebster award. Remember to give a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)

My Answers to Krystle's 11 Liebster Blog Award Questions

  1. What would you do differently if no one would judge you?I would have taken a ton of loans out so I could finish college on time.
  2. What is your favorite holiday and why? Halloween because we have party and a haunted house and our neighborhood is filled with children dressed up and neighbors get dressed up and have haunted houses.  It's really a day of fun.
  3. Why did you start blogging?Really I started vlogging for a class I took in college, blogging seemed to be the natural progression.
  4. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
    We, the family and I went to the Grand Canyon and other parts of Arizona.  We really enjoyed Walnut Canyon.  We did lots of hiking and want to go back to hike to the bottom.
  5. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
    I don't think of it either way.  I think it's a sign you're upset and a release of your frustrations.  I see it as healthy. 
  6. What was your favorite school subject?Computer Science
  7. What makes you smile?  I think I smile easily, so almost anything. 
  8. What activities make you lose track of time?HA!  Social Media
  9. Time or money?Uhm, can I say both?  I'm at a point in my life I'd like the money.
  10. What is your favorite movie?This changes, I don't think I have an all-time favorite.  Right now, Star Trek.  One movie I go back and watch over and over is Jane Austen's Persuasion.  The 1995 version.  I don't know why.
  11. What is your favorite blog post?By Procrastination Coach: http://www.procrastinationcoach.net/challenge-can-you-take-five/
    I did do the challenge but really it was the introduction of the Pomodoro technique and Eat the Frog that really helps me be productive.

Eleven Random Liebster Blog Award Facts about Me

  • I was born New York.
  • I'm not very good at climbing trees
  • I grew one green bean when I was younger and my brother ate it.
  • When I was younger, I thought I had big feet.
  • I won my first car at an auction.
  • My husband and I will have been married 17 years this year.
  • My first job was at the church rectory where one priest would come in drunk on Fridays.
  • I would love to own a hen and have fresh eggs.
  • If I could wear sweatpants throughout the winter, I would.
  • I wrote a book but am afraid to publish it.
  • I didn't have freckles when I was younger.

The Liebster Award is passed on to…

  1. Stop Procrastinating NOW
  2. Panorama on the Peak
  3. Heart of Carrot
  4. Doreen Pendgracs
  5. Womensville 
  6. Sleep Well Sleep Solutions
  7. Fairfax Mediator
  8. The Gypsy Nester
  9. Steph Montreuil

Questions for the Awardees to Answer

  1. If you could have any pet what would it be?
  2. Which super power do you want (only one)?
  3. What do you like to do most with your family?
  4. Name a favorite vacation time when you were a teenager
  5. Cookies or cupcakes
  6. Would you ever consider plastic surgery?
  7. What's your favorite quote?
  8. What's the best tip you ever got?
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
  10. What is your favorite book?
  11. City, suburbs or country?

Comments

  1. Congratulations Joanne! And well deserved, in my opinion. It's always a joy to read what you write.

    And a humble thanks for passing the nomination on to me, I was suprised and honoured. And very happy that the new look of my blog is there to welcome the people who come and have a look ;)

    Would you like us to answer the questions here, or do we do it on our own post?

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I always struggle with answering the questions myself. I'm stuck on the ones for my review blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being married 17 years!! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried sending you a link to the site but I must have the wrong email address - thanks for the nomination :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your award!! I remember my first blog award, it is truly an honor and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment